Not everyone in the world is on Facebook–many of your former profs, for instance. And there are classmates you wouldn’t even think to Google, but when you see them, you exclaim “I can’t believe I forgot him/her!” (Maybe they are in the picture above?) That’s why we value reunions; they’re opportunities for personal contacts, serendipity, and more. UWaterloo is hoping you’ll come back on October 3, 2015 for this year’s Reunion. Enjoy a number of events hosted by Arts happening around UWaterloo that day. Read on to find out what might interest you.
Saturday, October 3, 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Check In and have coffee with the Dean of Arts at the Reception in the Arts Lecture Hall at 9:30 am
- Enjoy a special toast by Dean Doug Peers to those celebrating milestones (5, 10, 15 years and more) at 10:15 am
- Hear the Dean’s Panel Discussion: “Are You the “S” Generation? from 10:45 am – 11:45 am in room AL 113
- Join all UWaterloo alumni for lunch at 12:00 pm in Federation Hall
- Enjoy many other University wide Reunion events
Find out more about Reunion Weekend events in each UWaterloo faculty and campus-wide!
Arts Lecture Hall
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
For more, click here.